KATIE Price has said that she misses her husband nine days on from his disappearance after he failed to fly to the UK from Dubai.
Celebrating her 48th birthday alone, Katie took to Instagram to share her pain with fans over missing Lee Andrews.


Taking to her Instagram story and grid on Friday night, just hours after it was revealed her husband had followed a mystery woman online, Katie shared a moving video which saw photos of her and Lee flash past.
In the background, the former glamour model even crooned the hit Get Here.
“Missing my husband so much it breaks my heart knowing he is still missing so I did this song quick as words mean so much to the situation,” she penned in the caption.
“You can reach me by sailboat / Climb a tree and swing rope to rope / Take a sled and slide downslope.
“You can jump on a speedy colt / Cross the border in a blaze of hope,” Katie croons in the song accompanying the post.
She continues to sing: “I don’t care how you get here / Just get here if you can.”
Reacting to Katie’s heartbreaking post, one fan penned: “This is sad as she genuinely fell in love with him.”
“Katie he doesn’t deserve you. you deserve so much better.. enjoy the rest of your birthday with people who love you,” said another.
While a third wrote: “I really feel for you.”
And a fourth said: “What a sweetheart bless you Kate. Look after yourself. So sorry this is being played out, you have lots of great people around you family is all you need.”
Katie previously revealed how Lee, 43, had “disappeared” last week, after he failed to fly back to the UK for a Good Morning Britain appearance.
Lee told Katie in a voicenote that he needed an “exit stamp” to leave Dubai when he was claiming to be coming back to the UK.
But after he failed to get on a plane, Katie sensationally claimed he had been kidnapped and that the last she’d heard from him, he was in the back of a van with cable ties on his arms.
Katie has since been left fearing for her husband and desperately trying to found out his whereabouts.
A source close to the ex glamour model told us earlier this week: “Lee is officially a missing person now.
At the weekend, Katie said: “I know there is all this speculation but something really serious has happened.”
Then, this week on her podcast, The Katie Price Show, the mum-of-five revealed she was giving up searching for her husband.
“There’s nothing I can do, nothing more that I can say.
“And the police are dealing with it. I’m just leaving it to the police.
“I’m not gonna talk about it anymore, I’m just staying quiet because it’s getting ridiculous now, people just taking the p**s out of everything”.
Katie added: “The police are now handling it, the British police, British consulate, the foreign office, Interpol they’re on the case looking for Lee.
“All I can do is just get on with my life.
“I’ve got lots of exciting things coming up, and I’m just waiting for a call.
“What am I supposed to do, sit here and cry and do nothing, stay in bed?”
She also said: “For my own sanity, I am taking a step back”.
Katie has now not heard from Lee for nine days now, with her husband failing to get in touch despite it being her 48th birthday.
