disappearance

Katie Price says ‘I miss my husband’ nine days after Lee Andrews’ disappearance as she celebrates birthday alone

KATIE Price has said that she misses her husband nine days on from his disappearance after he failed to fly to the UK from Dubai.

Celebrating her 48th birthday alone, Katie took to Instagram to share her pain with fans over missing Lee Andrews.

NINTCHDBPICT001083061762
Katie Price has taken to Instagram to open up about missing her husband Credit: BackGrid
Katie Price and Lee in Dubai
Katie fears Lee has been kidnapped after he vanished last week Credit: wesleeandrews/Instagram

Taking to her Instagram story and grid on Friday night, just hours after it was revealed her husband had followed a mystery woman online, Katie shared a moving video which saw photos of her and Lee flash past.

In the background, the former glamour model even crooned the hit Get Here.

“Missing my husband so much it breaks my heart knowing he is still missing so I did this song quick as words mean so much to the situation,” she penned in the caption.

“You can reach me by sailboat / Climb a tree and swing rope to rope / Take a sled and slide downslope.

WEB OF LIES

I’ve been tracking Katie Price’s hubby since they met…I know he’s plotting exit


SAME STORY

Katie Price’s husband dubbed ‘Tinder Swindler’ as fans liken Lee to Netflix doc

“You can jump on a speedy colt / Cross the border in a blaze of hope,” Katie croons in the song accompanying the post.

She continues to sing: “I don’t care how you get here / Just get here if you can.”

Reacting to Katie’s heartbreaking post, one fan penned: “This is sad as she genuinely fell in love with him.”

“Katie he doesn’t deserve you. you deserve so much better.. enjoy the rest of your birthday with people who love you,” said another.

While a third wrote: “I really feel for you.”

And a fourth said: “What a sweetheart bless you Kate. Look after yourself. So sorry this is being played out, you have lots of great people around you family is all you need.”

Katie previously revealed how Lee, 43, had “disappeared” last week, after he failed to fly back to the UK for a Good Morning Britain appearance.

Lee told Katie in a voicenote that he needed an “exit stamp” to leave Dubai when he was claiming to be coming back to the UK.

But after he failed to get on a plane, Katie sensationally claimed he had been kidnapped and that the last she’d heard from him, he was in the back of a van with cable ties on his arms.

Katie has since been left fearing for her husband and desperately trying to found out his whereabouts.

A source close to the ex glamour model told us earlier this week: “Lee is officially a missing person now.

At the weekend, Katie said: “I know there is all this speculation but something really serious has happened.”

Then, this week on her podcast, The Katie Price Show, the mum-of-five revealed she was giving up searching for her husband.

“There’s nothing I can do, nothing more that I can say.

“And the police are dealing with it. I’m just leaving it to the police.

“I’m not gonna talk about it anymore, I’m just staying quiet because it’s getting ridiculous now, people just taking the p**s out of everything”.

Katie added: “The police are now handling it, the British police, British consulate, the foreign office, Interpol they’re on the case looking for Lee.

“All I can do is just get on with my life.

“I’ve got lots of exciting things coming up, and I’m just waiting for a call.

“What am I supposed to do, sit here and cry and do nothing, stay in bed?”

She also said: “For my own sanity, I am taking a step back”.

Katie has now not heard from Lee for nine days now, with her husband failing to get in touch despite it being her 48th birthday.

Source link

FBI probes cases of missing or dead scientists, including four from the L.A. area

Amid growing national security concerns, the FBI said Tuesday that it has launched a broad investigation in the deaths or disappearances of at least 10 scientists and staff connected to highly sensitive research, including four from the Los Angeles area.

“The FBI is spearheading the effort to look for connections into the missing and deceased scientists. We are working with the Department of Energy, Department of War, and with our state and state and local law enforcement partners to find answers,” the agency said in a statement.

The FBI’s announcement comes after the House Oversight Committee announced that it would investigate reports of the disappearance and deaths of the scientists, sending letters seeking information from the agencies involved in the federal inquiry as well as NASA, which owns the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in La Cañada Flintridge, where three of the missing or dead scientists worked.

“If the reports are accurate, these deaths and disappearances may represent a grave threat to U.S. national security and to U.S. personnel with access to scientific secrets,” Reps. James Comer (R-Ky.), chairman of the committee, and Eric Burlison (R-Mo.) wrote in the letters.

President Trump told reporters last week that he had been briefed on the missing and dead scientists, which he described as “pretty serious stuff.” He said at the time that he expected answers on whether the deaths were connected “in the next week and a half.”

Michael David Hicks, who studied comets and asteroids at JPL, was the first of the scientists who disappeared or died. He died on July 30, 2023, at the age of 59. No cause of death was disclosed.

A year later, JPL physicist Frank Maiwald died at 61, with no cause of death disclosed.

Two other Los Angeles scientists are part of the string of deaths and disappearances.

On June 22, 2025, Monica Jacinto Reza, a materials scientist at JPL, disappeared while on a hike near Mt. Waterman in the San Gabriel Mountains.

On Feb. 16, Caltech astrophysicist Carl Grillmair was fatally shot on the porch of his Llano home. The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s department arrested Freddy Snyder, 29, in connection with the shooting. Snyder had been arrested in December on suspicion of trespassing on Grillmair’s property.

Snyder has been charged with murder.

There is no evidence at this point that the deaths and disappearances, which occurred over a span of four years, are connected.

A spokesperson for NASA, which owns JPL, said in a statement on X that the agency is “coordinating and cooperating with the relevant agencies in relation to the missing scientists.

“At this time, nothing related to NASA indicates a national security threat,” agency spokesperson Bethany Stevens wrote. “The agency is committed to transparency and will provide more information as able.”

Representatives from Caltech did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Source link