PRINCESS and Junior Andre have stepped out to support dad Peter Andre’s exciting new role in an immersive experience.

As the brother and sister duo’s mum Katie Price desperately searches for husband Lee Andrews, Junior, 20, and Princess, 18, have been supporting their dad’s new Mama Mia! The Party role at a glitzy bash.

Princess Andre, Peter Andre, Junior Andre, Jasmine Orr and Emily MacDonagh attended the gala night of Mamma Mia! The Party Credit: Getty
The family turned out to support Peter Andre as they attended the event at the O2 Arena on Wednesday night Credit: Getty

Heading out on Wednesday night, the Andre family put on a united display with Junior’s girlfriend Jasmine Orr, 25, and Pete’s wife Emily, 36.

The family headed to the gala night of Mamma Mia! The Party at The O2 Arena in the capital.

In the immersive experience, Peter, 53, plays the role of Nikos, a very charismatic and charming owner of the family-run Greek taverna.

The Andres attending the gala this week comes as Junior and Princess’ mother Katie, 47, continues to plead for her husband to be found.

Read More about Katie Price

MYSTERY DEEPENS

Katie Price’s husband boasted he was arms dealer before vanishing


IS THE PRICE RIGHT?

The 3 moves that’ll save Katie Price’s reputation – according to PR pro

Katie is a doting mother to both Princess and Junior Credit: Shutterstock
Katie and Lee got married earlier this year in a whirlwind wedding after meeting online just weeks before Credit: mistraesthetics/Instagram

The self-proclaimed businessman disappeared last week, with his wife Katie claiming he had been “kidnapped” and confirming earlier today she still hasn’t heard from him in almost a week.

Katie revealed how Lee, 43, had “disappeared” last week, after he failed to fly back to the UK for a Good Morning Britain appearance.

Lee told Katie in a voicenote that he needed an “exit stamp” to leave Dubai when he was claiming to be coming back to the UK.

But after he failed to get on a plane, Katie sensationally claimed he had been kidnapped and that the last she’d heard from him, he was in the back of a van with cable ties on his arms.

A source close to the ex glamour model told us earlier this week: “Lee is officially a missing person now.

At the weekend, Katie said: “I know there is all this speculation but something really serious has happened.”

Lee’s mum, Trisha, issued a desperate plea for the return of her son this week.

Asked if she had a message for those who knew Lee’s whereabouts, Trisha, who has filed a Missing Persons report with the British Embassy, told The Sun: “Please bring my son back.”

When asked about whether he had been kidnapped, Trisha replied: “I don’t know, he could have been.

“I’ve not seen the video.

“I don’t know the laws out there but I wouldn’t have thought they’d use cables. Wouldn’t they put handcuffs on?”

Trisha, who works as a travelling medium doing readings, confirmed she had a close relationship with Lee, who was born and raised in Nottinghamshire.

With sadness, she admitted she had not heard from him since last week when he disappeared. 

Trisha continued: “He has been there [in Dubai] for 22 years.

“It’s been six years since I went to Dubai. It’s been three or four years since he’s been here.”

Lee’s whereabouts is still unknown, with his wife Katie keen to get him found as soon as possible.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Discover more from Occasional Digest

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading