Williams

Vogue Williams hit back at online troll who claims she ‘leeches off men for money and exposure’ in cruel attack

VOGUE Williams has hit back at an online troll who made cruel claims about her.

The troll claimed Vogue, 40, “leeches off men for money and exposure” in a cruel attack.

Vogue Williams has hit back at an online trollCredit: Instagram
She slammed the cruel troll for what he penned underneath one of her postsCredit: Instagram

The TV personality took to Instagram on Wednesday to share a screenshot of the cruel comment which was left underneath one of her posts.

The comment was left under a post Vogue shared about becoming Grand Marshall for the St Patrick’s day parade.

Under the post she had shared, the troll wrote: “The brain to leech off men for exposure and money while p***ing on everyone around me?

“Nah thanks, I’d rather be a nice person that doesn’t use others around her. But carry on.”

SNOWKINI QUEENS

Celebs like Charli XCX & Molly Smith strip in the snow for latest trend


new role

Vogue Williams reveals new job on ITV’s Lorraine after I’m A Celeb success

Vogue, who was seemingly angered by the comment, responded: “Well you’re certainly not doing well on the nice front! 

“Go check MY company accounts and then come back and tell me I’m leeching off men. See you at the parade hun!”

Sharing the interaction to her stories on Instagram, Vogue penned: “I’m never sure of the motive or need for people to publicly scrutinise someone they know nothing about.

“It’s so s**t.”

She added: “I’m sick of seeing horrible cr** on the internet and people just abusing other people because they feel like it. 

“This person should practice being a nice person a bit more…”

This comes after Vogue’s son Otto, whom she shared with husband Spencer Matthews, was rushed to A&E at the weekend.

The ITV star, who featured in the 2025 instalment of the jungle reality series, documented the three-year-old tot’s woe in a series of candid Instagram snaps.

She told how brave son Otto had been rushed to A&E after breaking his collarbone.

She started her grid post with an image of the adorable youngster with his right arm in a sling, attempting to flash a smile.

The Lorraine host wrote in her caption: “What a weekend ended up in A and E with Otto and a broken collarbone.

“Otty keeps telling us it’s not broken it’s better!

“Staff at Chelsea Westminster are amazing and flew through everyone… v impressive and thankful to them.”

Referring to her subsequent images, which showed her kids playing at home, she added: “Play Doh fixes all!”

Vogue shared three children with her husband Spencer.

Theo was born in 2018, Gigi arrived in 2020 and youngest Otto was born in 2022.

Her son Otto recently broke his collarboneCredit: voguewilliams/Instagram

Source link

Serena Williams refuses to rule out tennis comeback

Serena Williams has refused to rule out returning to professional tennis after recently filing the necessary paperwork.

Williams, who won 23 Grand Slam singles titles, retired after the 2022 US Open.

In December, the International Tennis Integrity Agency confirmed to BBC Sport that the 44-year-old was back on the list of players registered for the drug testing pool.

At the time, the American said she was “not coming back” but during an interview on the Today Show on Wednesday, Williams did not rule out stepping back on to the court.

“I don’t know, I’m just going to see what happens,” Williams said.

Interviewer Savannah Guthrie pushed Williams further, saying “that’s a maybe to me”, and the seven-time Wimbledon champion said “It’s not a maybe”.

Source link

Williams F1: Team principal James Vowles said it is ‘incredibly painful’ to miss the first week of testing

The car has now passed all its impact tests, Vowles added, and drivers Carlos Sainz and Alex Albon “stand shoulder to shoulder with me”.

“They’re clearly, as I am, disappointed,” said Vowles.

“They want to be out there testing the car, and whilst they’re in our driver and loop simulator in tandem now, to increase that programme, it isn’t the same.”

Vowles said the main problem was the factory was unable to cope with the demand put on it by the car build process.

“It’s more of an output than anything else, of pushing not just the boundaries of design but the boundaries of just simply how many components can be pushed through the factory in a very short space of time,” said Vowles.

“The car we’ve built is about three times more complicated than anything we have put through our business beforehand.

“So, to put that in perspective, it means the amount of load going through our system is about three times what it used to be.

“And we started falling a little bit behind and late on parts. There are compromises you can make as a result of it.

“In addition to that, we have absolutely pushed the boundaries of what we’re doing in certain areas. And one of those is in certain corresponding tests that go with it.”

However, he said the team were on target to make it to the second pre-season test, which takes place in Bahrain on 11-13 February.

Vowles added: “We could have made Barcelona testing. Simple as that. But in doing so, I would have to turn upside down the impact on spares, components, and updates across Bahrain, [the first race in] Melbourne, and beyond.

“And the evaluation of it was that for running in a cold, damp Barcelona, against doing a (rig) test, against the spare situation, and frankly, there was zero points for running in a shakedown test, we made the decision, and I stand by it, that the right thing to do is to make sure we’re turning up at Bahrain, correctly prepared, and prepared in Melbourne as well.”

Vowles did not directly answer a question as to whether the car was significantly over the minimum weight limit, saying it was impossible to respond to “murmurings in the media” because it was not possible to know the answer until the car was assembled.

He also said he had “experts and specialists” working with Williams to try to improve their factory operations.

Source link