stole

Katie Price’s ‘missing’ husband Lee Andrews ‘stole kidnap story’ from Brit who spent four years in hellhole Dubai jail 

KATIE Price’s “missing” conman husband Lee Andrews may have lied to her about being detained by copying the real-life ordeal of another Brit, The Sun can reveal.

Andrews, who has a travel ban, told the glamour model he had been apprehended and shoved in a van with a hood over his head at the Dubai-Oman border.

Lee told wife Katie he was bundled into a van and taken to a ‘black site’ Credit: Instagram
His story is eerily similar to that of the real-life hell millionaire Albert suffered in 2019 Credit: News Group Newspapers Ltd

The Dubai-based swindler, 43, also told Katie, 48, that he was being taken to a “black site” – a hidden state-run detention facility – on May 13, and they have not spoken since.

But insiders explain Andrews’s story has striking similarities to that of Brit grandad Albert Douglas, 63, who has detailed his trauma in interviews with newspapers including The Sun – and most recently The Guardian last month.

Millionaire Albert, who lived in Dubai, was arrested for financial fraud in 2019 over a bounced cheque related to his son Wolfgang’s collapsed wooden flooring business, despite having no involvement in the firm.

He was bailed but subjected to a travel ban, and then given a three-year sentence and a £2.5million fine after a court found him liable, with Wolfgang back home in the UK.

Katie has been left dumbfounded after being ghosted by her husband despite proof he’s been active on social media Credit: Louis Wood News Group Newspapers Ltd
The couple married in January after a whirlwind romance Credit: Instagram

After failing in an appeal, Albert tried to flee the country in 2021. His son paid smugglers £20,000 to sneak him across the United Arab Emirates-Oman border at Al Ain in Abu Dhabi.

But soldiers caught dad-of-four Albert, pointing their guns at him, hooding him, and putting him in a van.

They then took him to an unknown location and held him in a dirty cell where he was stripped and beaten for days.

Albert spent the next four years in hellhole Dubai jails after being caged for attempting to flee the country, and he was tortured to within an inch of his life while in detention.

Katie yesterday slammed claims made by Lee’s dad that he’s being held in a Dubai jail Credit: Click Media / SplashNews.com
Lee returned to social media on Friday to follow a mysterious ‘biker babe’ but failed to acknowledge Katie’s birthday Credit: Instagram

He was finally released last December, following an intervention from the United Nations and pressure from advocacy groups including Detained In Dubai.

After his release, he told this newspaper: “It was like a nightmare with no end.”

Sources in Dubai raised eyebrows after reading the story Andrews fed Katie.

One highly-respected businessman, who has mutual friends with Andrews, told The Sun: “Lee is the type of person to read a story and then imagine it into reality.

“There are lots of similarities between their stories.

“Lee could easily have made this all up based on Albert’s story, as it’s been in the UK press recently, and just be hiding out.”

Andrews’s dad Peter, who runs an insulation and air conditioning firm in Dubai, claimed on Saturday that his son was “OK” but that he had been arrested.

He said: “He has not been kidnapped, but he is under arrest. I don’t know on what charge.

“I’m not sure where he is being held. But he will call me later today. He is not at my house.”

But hours later, mum-of-five Katie dismissed this as “fake news” and insisted that he has not been nicked.

And Dubai’s Criminal Investigation Department could not find a record of his arrest when we made inquiries.

Katie said: “I have spoken to the Dubai police and he definitely isn’t in jail.
“They still don’t know where he is. It is all really confusing and we just need to find Lee.

“I have spoken to his dad. It isn’t true. I don’t know where my husband is.”
Katie wed Andrews in January, just days after meeting him through social media.

He had claimed to be a multimillionaire businessman – but some of his ex-girlfriends accused him of swindling them out of vast sums of cash.
One of them, Crystal Janke, said she handed him £123,000 to invest and he promised to turn it into £1million.

Andrews was also exposed for lying about having a PhD from Cambridge University and working for The King’s Trust and the Labour Party.

He also posted AI-generated images online of himself with celebrities including American reality star Kim Kardashian and Tesla billionaire Elon Musk.

He is said to be the subject of multiple arrest warrants – including for fraud.

Meanwhile, a fresh twist in the drama emerged yesterday after Andrews’s phone was turned on – with WhatsApp messages delivering to his device.
It raises further questions over his dad’s claim that he has been arrested.

A source explained: “I had been messaging Lee and was getting no response.

“But on Sunday morning, my messages had gone from a single tick to a double – so that device is back on and being used.

“Lee has multiple phones but this is the one that is being used now.”

The development came after we told on Saturday how Andrews had followed a glamorous “biker babe” and ex-US Navy veteran called Marisol on Instagram.

She later thanked us for warning her about the grifter’s reputation and blocked him on the social media site.

Source link

Louise Thompson in feud with Alex Cooper after claiming Call Her Daddy star ‘stole’ her podcast name

LOUISE Thompson is locked in a new feud with Alex Cooper after claiming the Call Her Daddy star stole her podcast name.

The former Made in Chelsea star, 36, posted a TikTok video as she began: “I don’t know how well this is going to land but I’m going to say it anyway because I’m feeling like a big, brave dog.

Louise Thompson has claimed Alex Cooper “nicked” her podcast name Credit: Instagram
She took to TikTok to make the bold claims Credit: Instagram

“I was just on Instagram, I shouldn’t be doom scrolling on my way home, and I saw a Bloomberg business post that is essentially a takedown of Unwell, which is the podcast production company set up by Call Her Daddy host Alex Cooper and her husband.

“So there have been claims they’ve been treating staff badly, they have been shouting, they’ve been disrespecting people and obviously there’s been this very public feud that Alex Cooper has had with Alix Earle.

“I’m just gonna say something, karma is a b***h. Here’s a little story that none of you guys know, so I had a meeting when I was peak unwellness shall I say, a couple of years ago with an exec that come from the US who worked with a big talent agency about doing a podcast with us.”

Louise admitted that she wasn’t mentally in the right frame of mind during the meeting but she did suggest the name ‘Unwell’.

READ MORE ON LOUISE THOMPSON

AISLE SAY!

Louise Thompson shares real reason she’s not married Ryan after 8 years engaged


LOVED BY LOUISE

Fashion fans race to buy Louise Thompson’s floral midi dress for spring

Alex founded her Unwell network in 2023 Credit: Getty
Louise has faced a number of health issues over the years Credit: Instagram

“I thought it would be a really clever play on what I’ve been through to call this new business and this new project or podcast venture, Unwell or Unwellness. I have it written in my list of notes that I wrote years ago when I was recovering early doors.

“Then I noticed four or five months later, she announces that her entire podcast thing is going to be called Unwellness and I think it’s just a little bit too suspicious that we both had exactly the same name idea, especially given that I had the conversation with people who a part of her overall management team.

“What are they saying? Copying is the highest form of flattery,” Louise concluded.

She wrote over the video: “Alex cooper nicked my brand name… and karma exists.”

The mum-of-one captioned it: “Never thought I’d share this, but in the interest of being honest… this happened and in the words of carrie Bradshaw…. I can’t help but wonder.

“Sometimes I hate how dog eat dog this industry is… but stealing names isn’t cool.”

Alex, 31, founded her Unwell network in 2023, which has extended into wellness with Unwell Hydration and the Unwell Creative Agency last year.

Louise has faced a number of health issues since the traumatic birth of her son Leo in 2021, which has culminated in her living with a stoma bag due to chronic ulcerative colitis.

She launched her own podcast, He Said, She Said, with her partner Ryan Libbey in late 2024, before joining Staying Relevant Productions this year, which is owned by her brother Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks.

The Sun have contacted Alex’s representatives for a comment.

Source link

Madonna left heartbroken as she reveals someone ‘stole’ her vintage clothes after Coachella performance

MADONNA has been left heartbroken as she revealed that someone has “stolen” her vintage clothes after performing at Coachella.

The 67-year-old music legend teamed up with Espresso singer Sabrina for a show-stopping finale – dressed-to-impress in purple lingerie.

Madonna has been left heartbroken after someone ‘stole’ her vintage clothes after Coachella Credit: Getty
The pop icon said a number of valuable and irreplaceable pieces have gone ‘missing’ Credit: instagram/sabrinacarpenter

Two decades after her own epic headlining slot at the Californian festival, the queen of pop turned heads in a flesh-flashing frilly outfit.

Wearing a purple corset with matching lilac gloves, purple stockings and knee-high stiletto boots, the comeback queen accessorised with tinted shades and her long blonde hair down in waves.

She joined a lingerie-clad Sabrina, 26, who wowed in a white lace sparkly bodice and heels during her headline set at Coachella.

But now pop icon Madonna has been left with a sour taste in her mouth after precious pieces from her wardrobe went missing following the set.

material girls

Madonna strips down to lingerie for duo with Sabrina Carpenter at Coachella


HER MADGESTY

How Madonna became the queen of cool aged 67 with club-inspired album & toyboy

She shared on Instagram today: “Still flying high since Friday night at Coachella!

“Thank you to Sabrina and everyone who made it possible.

“Bringing Confessions II back to where it began was such a thrill.

“This full circle moment hit different until I discovered that the vintage pieces that I wore went missing – my costume that was pulled from my personal archives – jacket, corset, dress and all other garment.”

The musician stressed how irreplaceable these items are and issued an appeal for them to be returned.

Madonna continued: “These aren’t just clothes, they are part of my history.

“Other archival items from the same era went missing as well.

“I’m hoping and praying that some kind soul will find these items and reach out to my team.

“I’m offering a reward for their safe return. Thank you will all my heart.”

Over the weekend, Madonna and Sabrina delighted the crowds with classic hits including Vogue, Like A Prayer and I Feel So Free from Madonna’s new album.

Sabrina had been mid-performance when an instrumental tease of Madonna‘s 1990 hit song Vogue weaved in.

Madonna told the cheering audience: “Wow, thank you.

“Sabrina, thank you so much for inviting me on your show.”

Holding hands, she replied: “No thanks needed, Madonna.”

“Well, I have a few things I want to get off my chest. So, 20 years ago today I performed at Coachella,” admitted the Ray of Light singer.

“I was in the dance tent and it was the first time I performed Confessions On The Dance Floor part one in America.

“It’s a full circle moment, you know? Very meaningful for me.” 

She urged: “Let’s try to be together. Let’s try to avoid disagreements.

“And to that point, the great thing about music is that it brings people together. 

“It’s the one place that people have to put their differences aside, put their s**t down and just everybody have a good time together, right?

“So I am thrilled to be a part of that healing experience…”

The Vogue singer confirmed this week that she will release her first record in seven years this July — a sequel to her 2005 smash Confessions On A Dance Floor.

The original, inspired by disco and Eighties electropop, shifted more than 10million copies.

It featured No1 singles Hung Up and Sorry, and ushered in a new era of dance music.

In 2024, Sabrina paid ­tribute to Madge by attending the MTV VMAs in a vintage strapless gown previously worn to the Oscars by her musical hero in 1991.

Sabrina said of Madonna last year: “She’s so lovely and exactly how you expect her to be — just, like, so magnetic.”

Madonna has begged for the safe return of her clothes and has even offered a reward Credit: instagram/sabrinacarpenter

Source link