Loose

Olivia Attwood shares update on ITV future after pulling out of Loose Women

Olivia Attwood had to miss Loose Women this week as she wasn’t feeling well – but she promised to come back soon and said fans will see more of her on ITV in 2026

Olivia Attwood has shared an update on her future on ITV show This Morning after being forced to miss Loose Women this week as she wasn’t feeling well.

The 34-year-old Love Island star has been battling a chest infection, strep throat and “some fly type thing” that she is struggling to get rid of. Olivia admitted she felt at “death’s door” due to her multiple health issues – but said she is determined to come back to work soon.

On Sunday, she answered a Q&A on Instagram, where fans asked her about her career and her marriage to footballer Bradley Dack. One fan asked: “Are you still going to be a presenter on This Morning?”

READ MORE: Olivia Attwood ‘defeated’ by mystery illness as doctors issue warning

Olivia replied: “Yeh I’m coming back for more – can’t get rid of me now 2026.” Earlier this year, the star appeared on This Morning to discuss her new TV show The Price of Perfection in June – and revealed her news to hosts Cat Deeley and Ben Shepherd.

Engineering the conversation, Ben told the former star: “We’ve got some big news about This Morning and you in the summer.” In response, Olivia said: “I have some news yes, it’s very exciting. I’ll be joining you guys on the hosting team on the other side of the sofa.”

The TV duo then gestured for Olivia to sit on their side of the sofa to “feel what it’s like.” Getting up to switch her seat, the newbie said: “This is even more surreal.”

Complimenting the new addition to the presenting team, Cat said: “We look amazing together.” And this prompted Olivia to ask Cat: “Shall we do a show together?”

The Loose Women panellist add more detail to her announcement as she said: “So it’s a couple of shows, I’m very excited, it’s a huge honour. I’ve grown up watching this show, and being part of the ITV presenting team with Loose Women has been a great experience so this just feels like a very natural progression.”

Earlier this week, Olivia apologised to fans for missing Loose Women. Sharing a photo of a doctor looking at a mobile heart monitor machine, the Love Island said said her body “finally said no” and she had to drop out of the show.

She wrote on Instagram that she wasn’t feeling well. Then in a new social media update, Olivia told her fans on TikTok: “I’m the firstborn daughter, first granddaughter, Taurus. I don’t listen to anyone. Apparently that includes my body. I just don’t like being defeated.

“This f—–g thing has defeated me. And now I’m on like 24 hours of doctor ordered lying about, being f—–g bone idle is what I call it. My half English, half German DNA is not coping well with being sedentary on the ADHD. Yeah.”

Follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Threads.



Source link

Loose Women’s Sherrie Hewson claims co-star ‘kicked her under the table’

Sherrie Hewson has revealed which of her Loose Women co-stars jokingly kicked her under the table when she recently went back to the ITV chat show panel after almost a decade away

Sherrie Hewson has claimed that a Loose Women star kicked her under the table. The actress spent more than a decade on the panel of ITV’s lunchtime panel show, putting the world to rights alongside other long-serving stars such as Jane McDonald, Carol McGiffin, and Denise Welch, amongst a whole host of other familiar television faces. The actress, 75, was probably best known for starring as Maureen Holdsworth on Coronation Street in the late 1990s when she landed the job, and was yet to experience further success as hotelier Joyce Temple-Savage on the sunny sitcom Benidorm.

The former Emmerdale star announced in 2016 that she would be stepping down from the panel after a total of 13 years on air, having worked alongside anchors such as Andrea McLean, Carol Vorderman and Kate Thornton, and had appeared in more than 800 episodes by the time she left.

She has now claimed that while she did have intense debates with co-stars like Janet Street-Porter, everything was normally okay once the cameras stopped rolling, but she returned a few months ago for a guest appearance and was ‘kicked’ under the table by one long-serving star in particular.

READ MORE: Loose Women legend reveals ‘massive’ backstage row with co-starREAD MORE: Denise Welch reveals she ‘stormed off set’ over ‘patronising’ director

She said: “I don’t recall anyone back then being offended by what we said or did. Nobody was rude. Yes, we had rows. I had awful ding-dongs with Janet Street Porter – I’d tell her to shut up because I thought she was talking rubbish. But we’d both end up laughing and thinking it was very funny. She was talking rubbish – and maybe I was, too!

“But you have rows and you make up – that’s life! It was never about deliberately creating an argument for the sake of it, like you get on some shows. I don’t mean about it being horrible and nasty, but like: ‘Do you know what? I don’t agree with you. Let’s agree to disagree’. We all have different opinions. And we should be allowed to say them!

“I went on Loose Women a few months ago and I said something slightly outrageous – can’t remember what it was now – and Coleen [Nolan] kicked me under the table!”

During a chat with The Sun, Sherrie went on to say that she told I’m In The Mood For Dancing songstress to not do that to her, and recalled that Coleen simply replied: “But I like kicking you.” But she insisted that was the “kind of banter” that was needed and insisted that there was “no hard feelings” between herself and the former Dancing On Ice star.

The actress recently spoke out about the much-discussed revival of Benidorm, which initially ran from 2007 until 2018 and also featured the likes of Steve Pemberton, Siobhan Finneran, and Tony Maudsley amongst its stellar cast. Several big-name guest stars also made an appearance over the years, including Dame Joan Collins, Hi-de-Hi legend Su Pollard and the late Cilla Black.

On the subject of a comeback, Sherrie told the Mirror: “We’re always the last to know when it comes to Benidorm! But wouldn’t it be brilliant? It would be fabulous, wouldn’t it? It still gets great ratings you know, I sit and watch it all the time! I don’t know the answer to if it’s coming back but of course I’m up for it.

“I was lucky because Joyce was a brilliantly written part. Derren Litten could really write for women and you can’t say that about a lot of people.

“He wrote that part and it was such an amazing gift. I had so many incredible years on that show – five months in Benidorm every year, you can’t get better than that, can you? I’d jump on the plane now if they were bringing it back.

“We had the likes of Martin Kemp, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Bananarama, and Tony Hadley come out. None of them wanted to go home. Of course I want to do it again, and it’s the same with Corrie. I’d love to link up with Tony Maudsley [George Shuttleworth] who played Kenneth in Benidorm, could you imagine?”

Like this story? For more of the latest showbiz news and gossip, follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Threads.



Source link

Gogglebox’s Amy Tapper reveals she needs loose skin surgically removed after 8st weight loss using fat jabs

GOGGLEBOX star Amy Tapper has revealed she needs surgery to remove her loose skin after a stunning 8st weight loss.

Amy, who overhauled her lifestyle with clean eating and regular exercising before turning to weight loss jab Mounjaro, looks incredible after the transformation – but can’t do anything about the excess skin that comes with it.

Gogglebox star Amy Tapper has lost an incredible 8stCredit: Instagram/@amytappsx
Amy turned to Mounjaro to help her lose weightCredit: Rex Features

She told the Mail: “Unfortunately and inevitably, when you’ve lost as much weight as eight stone, and there’s gonna be more, there’s a lot of skin that is just not gonna disappear with exercise.

“It’s not possible, you know? It’s stones and stones of fat and it’s now just skin.

“My arms and my tummy are definitely gonna need surgery at some point, but my legs are actually OK.”

Amy, 26, has been using her personal trainer for five years and has continued to exercise alongside using jabs. She currently takes a 15mg weekly dose, having increased gradually from a starting dose of 2.5mg a week.

weigh to go

Gogglebox’s Amy Tapper shows off incredible 7 stone weight loss in fitted dress


Weight to Go

Gogglebox’s Amy Tapper shows off 7 stone weight loss as she strips to swimwear

Speaking on Good Morning Britain in September, Amy warned viewers the jabs aren’t a permanent solution to weight issues.

She said: “I think a lot of the way that people look at the injections is that it’s a quick fix, everything like that. And it is. It’s very quick.

“But it’s not fixing you forever. Because the minute you come off of it, my body’s just going to start doing exactly what it was doing before. Which means that, yeah.”

The Channel 4 star then revealed her plans for long term use of fat jabs.

“I will be on it for life. I mean, obviously, we will look through it and we’ll see as we go along,” she said.

“We don’t know what can happen. But the plan is, I’m on the highest dose at the moment.”

Amy exclusively told The Sun that she began taking jabs as a last resort and called the results “life-changing”.

She said: “I’ve gone to doctors all my life and they can never tell me the problem – because there’s actually nothing wrong with me. 

“My bloods are always amazing, I haven’t got polycystic ovaries, I haven’t got a thyroid problem and I haven’t got anything that usually makes you put on weight. It is just genetics.”

Continuing, she added: “I felt there was nothing else I could do.”

She’s called the transformation ‘life-changing’Credit: Instagram
Amy pictured with her mum in 2023Credit: Getty

Source link

Las Vegas Grand Prix 2025: Lando Norris fastest in Friday practice as loose manhole cover disrupts session

Championship leader Lando Norris was fastest in a second practice session at the Las Vegas Grand Prix interrupted and then curtailed by a loose manhole cover.

The McLaren driver was 0.029 seconds ahead of Mercedes’ Kimi Antonelli, with Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc third, 0.161secs off the pace.

But the interruptions to the session meant a number of top drivers did not get runs on the soft tyre during the session, including Norris’ team-mate and title rival Oscar Piastri, Red Bull’s Max Verstappen and Ferrari’s Lewis Hamilton.

The manhole cover will likely mean a long night for race officials.

The problem emerged at Turn 17, the final corner, about 20 minutes before the end of the session.

Source link