Dan Osborne has shared a cryptic post about happiness and ‘letting go’ alongside new snaps from his holiday to Miami this weekCredit: InstagramIt comes two months after his split from partner of 13 years Jacqueline Jossa was revealedCredit: Getty
Now, two months on, Dan has shared a post about how to find “happiness”, seemingly alluding to “letting go” of his relationship.
The former Towie star, 34, shared a number of beach snaps to Instagram, including several of himself topless.
He wrote alongside the carousel: “Happiness is found in 3 things: – Letting go of what was. – Enjoying what is. – And having faith in what will be.”
Dan’s collection of pictures showed him enjoying time on the beach during a trip to Miami.
Dan shared a number of shirtless pictures from the sunny getaway, during which he admitted he didn’t want to ‘go back to reality’Credit: InstagramAlongside his son from a previous romance, Dan shares two daughters with JacquelineCredit: Instagram/@jacjossa
He dubbed the US city “my favourite place” on his Instagram Stories, with Dan seemingly enjoying a boys’ trip out there.
During the trip, Dan admitted he wasn’t keen to come back home in another thinly-veiled nod at his split.
Earlier this week, alongside a picture of Miami Beach boulevard, he said: “I can’t tell you how much I don’t want to go back to reality”.
The couple had been plagued by various split rumours in the months leading to the revelation as well as having had a very rocky marriage in the years leading up to the final decision.
Their marriage has been rocked by multiple cheating allegations against Dan, who admitted in 2020: “I’ve made mistakes.”
However, having given their relationship multiple chances, friends claim Jac has accepted it is doomed after living separate lives for months.
A source close to Dan told The Sun: “Everyone knows they’ve had their troubles, but after spending some time apart this year, they’ve decided to make the split permanent.
“Their two daughters are their main priority.”
It’s claimed former Towie star Dan moved out permanently in February into the house he was said to have bought behind Jac’s back in 2024.
LEE Andrews ex has shared a cryptic post that hinted at his downfall as she sends a new message to Katie Price.
The self-proclaimed businessman, 42, was supposed to appear onGood Morning Britainwith wifeKatie Priceon Tuesday but she was forced to go solo after he claimed he missed his flight.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
Lee Andrews ex has shared a cryptic post that hinted at his downfallCredit: InstagramAlana Percival has sent a message to Katie saying that her DM’s are openCredit: Instagram
Lee Andrews ex Alana Percival has posted a cryptic story which said: “Today is the day..unfolding,” amid his failure to reach the UK.
In a second post Alana declared: “Also I promise there is so much to come to show you exactly what I meant when I warned her from him.
“I refuse to keep silent not just for me but for anyone else that is going through the same thing I went through.”
Almost talking directly to Katie Price, she added: “I am healed/healing and happy and if I can help anyone going through anything similar my messages are open, you are not alone.”
Alana and Lee dated for nine months until late last year, even proposing to her in a identical proposal to the one he did for KatieCredit: InstagramKatie Price had to appear on GMB alone after Lee failed to fly to the UK againCredit: ITVSusanna and Ed said they had been informed that the Foreign Office had “supported a British man detained in the United Arab Emirates“Credit: ITVLee later shared a video on Instagram from the airport to say he was on his way to the UKCredit: wesleeeandrews/Instagram
This comes as there’songoing speculation thatKatie‘s husbandLee isunable to leave the United Arab Emirates cityafter allegedly forging his ex-girlfriend Dina Taji’s signature to secure a £200,000 loan – something he’s strongly denied.
After missing his flight, Lee later shared a video on Instagram from the airport to say he was on his way to the UK to see his wife again.
However, despite his claims that he was flying from Muscat in Oman, he was caught in a lie as he was clearly at Dubai airport in the video, which is where he resides.
Katie addressed the situation on the latest episode of her The Katie Price Show podcastCredit: BackGrid/Katie PriceKatie has said Lee needs to give her answers about not flying to the UKCredit: wesleeeandrews/instagram
They dated for nine months until late last year, even proposing to her in a identical proposal to the one he did for Katie.
Taking to her Instagram stories, she expressed: “Another time he ‘pretended’ to be coming to the UK to come and see me.
“Wearing his cap so facial recognition doesn’t get him hahaha lies lies and more lies… delusional is a understatement.
“This excuse was one of soooooo many but a ‘flight risk’ if this one. He went all the way to the airport to lie when he cannot travel lol.”
During the GMB interview with Katie, Susanna and Ed told how they had approached the Foreign Office to see if Lee had a travel ban.
They said they had been informed they had “supported a British man detained in the United Arab Emirates“.
CRUZ Beckham has put on a loved-up display with his girlfriend Jackie Apostel in Florida after his cryptic post amid the family feud with his brother Brooklyn.
The singer, 21, put his recent family dramas to the back of his mind to enjoy some quality time with Jackie, 29.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
Cruz Beckham has put his family dramas aside to enjoy a Florida getaway with girlfriend JackieCredit: InstagramShe took to Instagram to share a sneak peek into their tripCredit: Instagram
She took to Instagram to share a sneak peek into their holiday with two sweet snaps.
In the first photo, she stood in front of a stunning backdrop of palm trees, blue skies and the stunning sea.
Jackie wore a backless black dress as she looked towards the camera for the sexy picture.
In the second photo, Cruz wrapped his arm around his other half as he planted a kiss on her cheek while closing his eyes.
Posting to his Instagram stories, Cruz shared a screenshot from his phone of himself attempting to FaceTime someone, cropping out the contact name.
He cryptically said in the caption of the post: “I never get an answer…”
Cruz then added: “Anyway, new tour vlog is out @itsthebreakers check it, link in story’s“.
The aspiring musician didn’t divulge who never answers his calls, but it could have been a nod to his older brother Brooklyn, who has blocked him on social media.
Cruz is amongst the several family members who have been cut off by Brooklyn and his wife Nicola Peltz.
Until now, the Beckham arm of the family have remained fairly silent on the row, choosing not to respond to Brooklyn’s lengthy statement.
But speaking for the first time on the row, Victoria was asked directly about her eldest son during a new interview with the Wall Street Journal.
It comes after he shared a cryptic post which could have been aimed at his estranged brother BrooklynCredit: Getty
The Spice Girls star said: “I think that we’ve always—we love our children so much.
“We’ve always tried to be the best parents that we can be. And you know, we’ve been in the public eye for more than 30 years right now, and all we’ve ever tried to do is protect our children and love our children.
“And you know, that’s all I really want to say about it.”
Victoria did not refer to Brooklyn by name when asked about the rift but discussed how she had only ever tried to “protect and love our children”.
Brooklyn had previously suggested public image and Brand Beckham was the biggest priority to his mum and dad.
Victoria and David are understood to have been left devastated over the fall out and have even recently offered to meet with Brooklyn and his wife Nicola in the presence of lawyers and therapists in an attempt to rebuild the rift.
But with Brooklyn seemingly standing strong on his statement, the family are still yet to make any movements towards a reconciliation.
Victoria Beckham recently broke her silence on the family feudCredit: GettyBrooklyn and his wife Nicola Peltz have completely cut off his familyCredit: Getty
Dan Osborne makes cryptic comment about ‘letting go of what was’ after shock marriage split from Jacqueline Jossa
DAN Osborne has shared a cryptic post about “letting go of what was” in what appears to be a nod to his split from wife Jacqueline Jossa.
The Sun revealed in March how the couple have decided to part ways after 13 years, during which they welcomed two children and weathered several cheating scandals.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
Now, two months on, Dan has shared a post about how to find “happiness”, seemingly alluding to “letting go” of his relationship.
The former Towie star, 34, shared a number of beach snaps to Instagram, including several of himself topless.
He wrote alongside the carousel: “Happiness is found in 3 things: – Letting go of what was. – Enjoying what is. – And having faith in what will be.”
Dan’s collection of pictures showed him enjoying time on the beach during a trip to Miami.
PRICEY LOOK
Venezuela Fury looks stunning in £1.3k honeymoon outfit
DONE & DUSTED
Freddy Brazier SPLITS with girlfriend Holly again 3 months after baby
He dubbed the US city “my favourite place” on his Instagram Stories, with Dan seemingly enjoying a boys’ trip out there.
During the trip, Dan admitted he wasn’t keen to come back home in another thinly-veiled nod at his split.
Earlier this week, alongside a picture of Miami Beach boulevard, he said: “I can’t tell you how much I don’t want to go back to reality”.
We first reported in March how EastEnders actress Jacqueline, 33, and former Towie star Dan,, had called time on their relationship after 13 years.
The couple had been plagued by various split rumours in the months leading to the revelation as well as having had a very rocky marriage in the years leading up to the final decision.
Their marriage has been rocked by multiple cheating allegations against Dan, who admitted in 2020: “I’ve made mistakes.”
However, having given their relationship multiple chances, friends claim Jac has accepted it is doomed after living separate lives for months.
A source close to Dan told The Sun: “Everyone knows they’ve had their troubles, but after spending some time apart this year, they’ve decided to make the split permanent.
“Their two daughters are their main priority.”
It’s claimed former Towie star Dan moved out permanently in February into the house he was said to have bought behind Jac’s back in 2024.
Source link
Lee Andrews ex shares cryptic post hinting at his downfall as she sends new message to Katie Price
LEE Andrews ex has shared a cryptic post that hinted at his downfall as she sends a new message to Katie Price.
The self-proclaimed businessman, 42, was supposed to appear on Good Morning Britain with wife Katie Price on Tuesday but she was forced to go solo after he claimed he missed his flight.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
Lee Andrews ex Alana Percival has posted a cryptic story which said: “Today is the day..unfolding,” amid his failure to reach the UK.
In a second post Alana declared: “Also I promise there is so much to come to show you exactly what I meant when I warned her from him.
“I refuse to keep silent not just for me but for anyone else that is going through the same thing I went through.”
Almost talking directly to Katie Price, she added: “I am healed/healing and happy and if I can help anyone going through anything similar my messages are open, you are not alone.”
BALLROOM BUST
Claudia Winkleman is ‘killing’ off Strictly – as she causes TV ‘nightmare’
PAYING THE PRICE
Is Katie starting to see ‘real’ Lee Andrews after he abandons her on TV?
This comes as there’s ongoing speculation that Katie‘s husband Lee is unable to leave the United Arab Emirates city after allegedly forging his ex-girlfriend Dina Taji’s signature to secure a £200,000 loan – something he’s strongly denied.
After missing his flight, Lee later shared a video on Instagram from the airport to say he was on his way to the UK to see his wife again.
However, despite his claims that he was flying from Muscat in Oman, he was caught in a lie as he was clearly at Dubai airport in the video, which is where he resides.
Alana, who has previously hit out at him on several occasions, has claimed he pulled the same airport stunt with her.
They dated for nine months until late last year, even proposing to her in a identical proposal to the one he did for Katie.
Taking to her Instagram stories, she expressed: “Another time he ‘pretended’ to be coming to the UK to come and see me.
“Wearing his cap so facial recognition doesn’t get him hahaha lies lies and more lies… delusional is a understatement.
“This excuse was one of soooooo many but a ‘flight risk’ if this one. He went all the way to the airport to lie when he cannot travel lol.”
During the GMB interview with Katie, Susanna and Ed told how they had approached the Foreign Office to see if Lee had a travel ban.
They said they had been informed they had “supported a British man detained in the United Arab Emirates“.
Katie addressed the situation on the latest episode of her The Katie Price Show podcast, telling sister Sophie: “I said [to Lee], ‘Don’t do that to me again. I have to go on live TV without you and make me look stupid and a d**k.’
“’No wonder everyone’s saying you’re this, you’re that – because they’ve got a reason to say it. I agree’.”
The mum-of-five then confessed she’s not even entirely sure whether or not her husband is unable to leave the United Arab Emirates city.
Katie added: “I want answers. Just a bit of respect. Just tell me what’s going on.”
Source link
Cruz Beckham puts on loved-up display with girlfriend Jackie Apostel in Florida after cryptic post amid Brooklyn feud
CRUZ Beckham has put on a loved-up display with his girlfriend Jackie Apostel in Florida after his cryptic post amid the family feud with his brother Brooklyn.
The singer, 21, put his recent family dramas to the back of his mind to enjoy some quality time with Jackie, 29.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
She took to Instagram to share a sneak peek into their holiday with two sweet snaps.
In the first photo, she stood in front of a stunning backdrop of palm trees, blue skies and the stunning sea.
Jackie wore a backless black dress as she looked towards the camera for the sexy picture.
In the second photo, Cruz wrapped his arm around his other half as he planted a kiss on her cheek while closing his eyes.
READ MORE ON THE BECKHAM’S
ALWAYS BE THERE
Spice Girls mark Victoria Beckham’s birthday with sweet throwback photos
posh’s privilege
David Beckham playfully mocks ‘working class’ Victoria on her birthday
The musician opted to wear a yellow polo shirt tucked into some smart black trousers.
His mum Victoria commented: “So pretty,” with four red heart emojis.
The holiday snaps come after Cruz shared a post about his phone calls being ignored, just hours after Victoria broke her silence on the family feud with Brooklyn.
Posting to his Instagram stories, Cruz shared a screenshot from his phone of himself attempting to FaceTime someone, cropping out the contact name.
He cryptically said in the caption of the post: “I never get an answer…”
Cruz then added: “Anyway, new tour vlog is out @itsthebreakers check it, link in story’s“.
The aspiring musician didn’t divulge who never answers his calls, but it could have been a nod to his older brother Brooklyn, who has blocked him on social media.
Cruz is amongst the several family members who have been cut off by Brooklyn and his wife Nicola Peltz.
Until now, the Beckham arm of the family have remained fairly silent on the row, choosing not to respond to Brooklyn’s lengthy statement.
But speaking for the first time on the row, Victoria was asked directly about her eldest son during a new interview with the Wall Street Journal.
The Spice Girls star said: “I think that we’ve always—we love our children so much.
“We’ve always tried to be the best parents that we can be. And you know, we’ve been in the public eye for more than 30 years right now, and all we’ve ever tried to do is protect our children and love our children.
“And you know, that’s all I really want to say about it.”
Victoria did not refer to Brooklyn by name when asked about the rift but discussed how she had only ever tried to “protect and love our children”.
Brooklyn had previously suggested public image and Brand Beckham was the biggest priority to his mum and dad.
Victoria and David are understood to have been left devastated over the fall out and have even recently offered to meet with Brooklyn and his wife Nicola in the presence of lawyers and therapists in an attempt to rebuild the rift.
But with Brooklyn seemingly standing strong on his statement, the family are still yet to make any movements towards a reconciliation.
Source link