admitted

James Jordan secretly lived apart from wife Ola for months prior to split as ex-Strictly star admitted he ‘needed space’

FORMER Strictly pro James Jordan secretly lived apart from his wife Ola for months prior to their split.

Pals said he moved into a flat earlier this year close to the five-bedroom house the dancers once shared.

James Jordan was seen for the first time since split from wife Ola Jordan without his wedding ring on Credit: Click News and Media
It has also been revealed that James secretly lived apart from Ola for months prior to split Credit: Rex

James, 48, is said to have “needed space” as he and Ola, 43, embarked on a trial separation after 22 years of marriage.

A source explained: “It was James’s decision to move out, he needed some space. It happened months ago. He has been holed up in a small flat in Kent.

“These past few months have been tough for James but he is trying to keep moving forward. Ola has been supporting him as best she can but their decision to end their marriage has been incredibly difficult for both of them.”

James was photographed looking downcast as he walked close to his flat last week, minus his wedding ring.

READ MORE ON JAMES OLA SPLIT

RING THE CHANGES

James Jordan ditches wedding ring after shock split from wife Ola


‘NOT IN A GOOD PLACE’

James and Ola Jordan break silence on split & confirm he’s left home

‘These past few months have been tough for James but he is trying to keep moving forward. Ola has been supporting him as best she can’, continued insiders Credit: Getty
‘It was James’ decision to move out, he needed some space. It happened months ago. He has been holed up in a small flat in Kent’, claimed a source Credit: Rex

We revealed on Saturday how the couple, who have not been photographed together since last year, had split.

James, originally from Gillingham, and Polish-born Ola, who have a daughter, Ella, then released a joint statement confirming their break-up.

It read: “We’re taking some time apart as we work through very difficult personal challenges.

“James moved out of the family home some time ago. This has been an incredibly painful and emotional journey for us both and it certainly wasn’t an easy decision.”

It said James’s mental health “hasn’t been in a good place for quite some time”.

James added: “I’ve been struggling more than I’ve let people see and I’m taking the time I need to focus on getting myself into a healthier place, both for myself and for Ella.

“Neither of us is in a good place right now. We’re both doing our best to navigate one of the hardest chapters of our lives.”

James and Ola both joined Strictly in 2006.

James quit in 2013 with Ola leaving two years later, after winning the trophy in 2009 with Chris Hollins.

Source link

Brit music legend, 70, ‘admitted to hospital’ with mystery illness as he reschedules gigs last-minute

A BRIT music legend, 70, has been ‘admitted to hospital’ with a mystery illness as he reschedules gigs last-minute.

Bruce Foxton – the bassist and backing vocalist of The Jam – was set to play a gig in Kidderminster on Friday evening.

A Brit music legend, 70, has been ‘admitted to hospital’ with a mystery illness as he reschedules gigs last-minute Credit: Splash
Bruce Foxton was a member of The Jam Credit: Rex

But in a post on social media, it was revealed Bruce had fallen ill and would have to reschedule the performance.

The post by AGMP Concerts read: “Due to illness, the Bruce Foxton concerts this weekend are being rearranged.

“Tonight’s concert in Kidderminster has now been cancelled. Tomorrow’s Lincoln show (Saturday 27th June) has moved to Friday 15th January 2027.

“Thanks for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you in the new year.”

HUG UP ON YOU

Madonna & Charli XCX END feud with hug weeks after ‘dancefloor is dead’ swipe


MIXING IT UP

Jesy Nelson set to join Towie as she pauses pop career after babies heartbreak

Bruce had to cancel a performance in Kidderminster on Friday evening and reschedule one set for Saturday after falling ill Credit: Rex
The Jam had a whole host of hits in the late 70s and early 80s Credit: Getty

Meanwhile another post on X from a fan claimed: “Bruce’s show in Kidderminster tonight has been cancelled and not rescheduled due to the fact he has been admitted into hospital.

“Let’s hope it’s not too serious for this absolute legend.”

Bruce’s fans were quick to comment, with one writing: “Get well soon Bruce. Take a break sir, we’d prefer a happy healthy retired Bruce than a pushing himself to the limit to the detriment of his health Bruce.”

Another added: “Sending u my love Legend…TIME2RELAX NOW U WORKED YOUR A*** OFF….We have memories Bruce..enjoy your life now..we all love u and now time to enjoy your memories xx.”

A third commented: “Get well quickly Bruce. Such a great bass player, seen him in The Jam, Stiff Little Fingers and of course From The Jam.”

Bruce first came to prominence in the 1970s in The Jam before pursuing a solo career when the band broke up.

In 1990 he joined Stiff Little Fingers and was with the band until 2007, before he joined Rick Buckler and members of his tribute band, the Gift, to tour under the name From the Jam.

The Sun Online has reached out to a representative for Bruce for comment.

Source link