branded

Mark Wright branded ‘selfish’ as fans spot very green lawn at Essex mansion amid hosepipe ban and drought

THEY say the grass isn’t always greener on the other side, but it appears it is when you look over the fence of Mark Wright’s Essex mansion.

The former Towie star has come under fire from fans for his very healthy looking lawn – despite the region’s new hosepipe ban after multiple heatwaves.

Mark Wright has come under fire for his very green lawn amid a hosepipe ban Credit: Instagram/ @wrighty_
Essex, where he lives, and Suffolk are currently on a temporary use ban of hosepipes due to the lack of rainfall – but many of notices how healthy Mark’s grass is compared to everywhere else Credit: Instagram

Essex and Suffolk Water introduced a hosepipe ban earlier this month as a result of a lack of rain this summer.

Under a temporary use ban, customers cannot use a hosepipe, sprinkler, or pressure washer for various activities, such as watering plants or filling up hot tubs.

However, Mark took to Instagram earlier this week to share a video of himself relaxing in his outdoor pool, with his green garden grass seen behind him.

As he sipped on cocktails in the clip, Mark was sharing his at-home drinks recipe with fans.

top cook

Romeo Beckham shows off pizza making skills – as fans mock Brooklyn’s ‘grim’ pasta


‘CAN’T BEAR IT’

Vogue Williams savages Katie Price’s hubby Lee & rants ‘he’s taking p**s’

The former Towie star and his wife Michelle Keegan moved to their mansion back in 2022 Credit: PA
It came after years of building works on the property Credit: Instagram

However, fans were more confused over his garden than his homemade mojito.

One user commented below the video: “Amazing grass considering a huge hose pipe ban and much of Essex not have basic water access ATM. Man of the people I see”.

“The grass is looking nice and green 😂,” said a second.

A third wrote: “FYI everyone else has a hosepipe ban?! ?”

“Picture of your house with luscious green grass going around social media while every surrounding bit of land is dead?

“Let all the farmers put their cattle on your land and eat the grass!! They are struggling,” slammed another.

Mark and his wife Michelle moved into their £3.5 million mansion in 2022, after spending years building it into their dream home.

Source link

‘Sickest’ doc viewers have ever seen is branded an ‘insane’ watch

The new release is rising through the ranks already, but viewers are warned they will need a “sick bucket”

One of the “sickest” documentaries viewers have ever seen is rising up the ranks as a strong fan warning has been issued.

An Amputation Obsession: The Monster and the Surgeon was released on Prime Video earlier this week (August 13) and already it is making waves amongst viewers.

The two-part series delves into the real life disturbing story of NHS vascular surgeon Neil Hopper, from Cornwall, who lost his own legs to amputation.

After claiming a mystery illness resulted in sepsis and injuries to his legs, Neil was seen as a ‘hero’ and a symbol of hope when he documented his journey and recovery, even going back to work.

But years later, police uncovered a dark reality and horrific secrets that Neil kept hidden from everyone. In 2019, he deliberately caused irreversible damage to his legs that resulted in an amputation of both limbs before he claimed hundreds of thousands of pounds in fraudulent insurance payouts.

When a whistle-blower set out to expose an underground network devoted to extreme body modifications, police discovered Neil’s truth.

Rising up the ranks already, an official synopsis reads: “Vascular surgeon Neil Hopper becomes a symbol of hope after losing both legs, until an investigation uncovers a hidden obsession and secret life.”

Some true crime fans have already binged the two part series, and have issued a strong warning. One person took to TikTok to recommend the “crazy” watch as they said in a video: “Honestly, the things what some people get off on never ceases to amaze me.”

Get Amazon’s Prime Video free for a month

This article contains affiliate links, we will receive a commission on any sales we generate from it. Learn more
Content Image

£8.99

£0

Amazon

Get Prime Video here

TV lovers can get 30 days’ free access to tantalising TV like The Boys, Reacher and Clarkson’s Farm by signing up to Amazon Prime. Just remember to cancel at the end and you won’t be charged.

They added: “It’s absolutely crazy”, as one person replied: “Just watched this it’s so messed up.” Another dubbed it as “shocking” as a third penned: “The f*** This was insane.”

In another video, one person said: “Yous need to watch this immediately but get a sick bucket before you do because oh my god, it’s horrifying.”

They went on to say: “The biggest trigger warning that I have ever, ever put on a video needs to be put on this documentary. Let’s just say your jaw will be on the floor.”

Another commented: “Only managed the first episode. Felt way too sick to continue.” One person admitted: “I think it’s the sickest documentary I’ve ever seen.”

An Amputation Obsession: The Monster and the Surgeon can be streamed on Prime Video

Source link

Diana Vickers branded ‘unreal’ by fans as she strips off to red bikini after breaking year-long sex ban

DIANA Vickers has been branded “unreal” by adoring fans as she stripped to a bright red bikini.

The X Factor alum, who recently revealed to The Sun the impact of celibacy on her life, was seen soaking up the sunshine on a beach holiday to Portugal.

Diana Vickers wowed fans as she stripped to a red bikini Credit: Instagram/@dianavickersofficial
She flashed her toned abs and glowing tan while on the beach in Portugal Credit: Instagram/@dianavickersofficial

She flashed a smile as she crouched down on the sands in her two-piece, with her blonde locks blowing in the sea breeze.

Diana, 35, went make-up free for the sizzling snaps, which captured her toned figure and glowing holiday tan.

She added a simple red Emoji love heart for her caption, though fans were quick to comment.

One wrote: “Hahahaa yes babe,” as a second simply put: “Unreal”.

DIANA VICKERS

I swore off casual sex after dating disaster but rule transformed my libido


Di & Di

Diana Vickers reveals invite to ‘party’ at Leo DiCaprio’s home & his dating system

Fans branded Diana – and her windswept look – ‘unreal’ Credit: Instagram/@dianavickersofficial
She first found fame on The X Factor in 2008 Credit: Handout
She has re-vamped her look – as well as her attitude to sex – of late Credit: Handout

A fan then added: “You’re so fit,” as another gushed: “Looking amazing and so gorgeous”.

One follower then put: “Always flawless”.

Recently, The Sun exclusively reported how she celebrated her 12 months of celibacy by having sex with a colleague.

Opening up about her sex journey, Diana – who has appeared in BBC sitcoms Josh and Not Going Out – says she swore off sex to concentrate on her career and social life.

“I went celibate for a year just to see what would happen and I really thrived,” she says.

“I had such a great year with work and got every job I went up for.

“And then it got to the year mark, which I wanted to reach and I celebrated it by sleeping with someone I worked with.

“I was like (mimes pointing): ‘You! You have won the competition.’ And it was great.

“It was a really lovely experience with a really lovely guy, who I’ve stayed friends with since”.

Source link

Airline popular with Brits branded ‘among worst for punctuality’ – not easyJet or Ryanair

One particular route was also named the least punctual with the airline, as Birmingham to the Greek party hotspot of Zante had an average delay of 46 minutes

A popular airline amongst British holidaymakers has been ranked among the worst for punctuality — and it isn’t easyJet, Ryanair, BA or Jet2. Budget carriers easyJet and Ryanair occasionally face criticism from passengers for a whole host of reasons, yet timekeeping doesn’t appear to be one of their shortcomings.

An airline that also offers package holidays widely favoured by Brits has apparently earned a reputation for poor punctuality.

TUI Airways has landed fifth on a list of the five worst airlines for UK flight delays, with Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) data revealing an average delay of 20 minutes and 24 seconds last year.

One particular route was singled out as the least punctual of all — Birmingham to the Greek party island of Zante — with an average hold-up of 46 minutes. Operating out of more than 20 UK airports, the carrier is owned by TUI Group.

Aage Dunhaupt, from TUI Group, told the Mail that “minimising delays remains a top priority”, noting that TUI Airways runs flights “wherever possible, even if they are delayed, rather than cancelling them”.

He said: “If we were to follow broader industry practices of cancelling flights more readily, our punctuality ranking would improve significantly. However, this would come at the expense of our customers.”

Air India was ranked the worst performer for the second year running, with average delays exceeding 36 minutes, while Scandinavian Airlines topped the table as the most punctual, averaging a mere eight minutes.

Taking second spot for the poorest performance was Blue Islands, which ceased trading at the end of last year, followed by TAP Air Portugal and Saudia.

On a more positive note, average delays have fallen from 18 minutes, 18 seconds in 2024 to 14 minutes, 48 seconds.

A spokesperson for trade body Airlines UK told ITV: “The vast majority of UK airline flights depart on time and CAA data shows customer satisfaction levels are at an all-time high.

“Most delays are the result of issues that are entirely outside airline control, such as adverse weather, forced reductions in the number of planes that are able to land and take off each hour, and industrial action.”

They added: “When these delays do occur, airlines work hard to support customers and get them where they need to be as quickly as possible.”

This follows a flight attendant revealing her top five “basic” habits she “absolutely loves” to see passengers doing. Taking to TikTok, she started by saying: “When you take your headphones out as I walk up to your row.

“Instant respect. You see me. I see you. We’re already besties.”

Her other habits were paying attention during announcements, offering a smile and a sincere thank you, keeping shoes on, and not treating the plane like your living room.

She added: “It’s really that simple. Kindness + awareness + basic hygiene = elite passenger status.”

Source link

Venezuela Fury, 16, hits back after being branded ‘too young’ to wed husband Noah Price

VENEZUELA Fury has furiously hit back at critics who claim she is too young to be married.

The eldest Fury offspring, who wed partner Noah Price last month, had so far remained silent on the controversy – but has now issued a defiant response.

Loved-up Venezuela and Noah celebrate becoming husband and wife Credit: Instagram
The happy couple shared a kiss after tying the knot Credit: Splash

In a defiant new social media post shared on Instagram, the 16-year-old shared a loved-up snap from her wedding day, with a clear message to trolls in her caption.

“For everyone who said I was too young,” she wrote, looking to silence the subject once and for all.

The photo shared showed Venezuela and Noah grinning from ear to ear on their wedding day as they posed together following the lavish ceremony.

Venezuela’s marriage raised eyebrows among some critics, who argue that 16 is too young to fully understand the lifelong commitment of marriage.

BUFF BRIDE

Venezuela Fury’s starts post-wedding health kick with Noah in matching gym sets


GYPSY QUEEN

Venezuela Fury, 16, in talks for new TV series about her ‘chaotic’ life

Venezuela showed off her huge fairytale wedding dress before tying the knot with Noah Credit: Splash
The 16-year-old bride wore a towering lace creation complete with a show-stopping 50ft train Credit: Splash

The debate intensified after England and Wales raised the minimum legal age for marriage to 18 in 2022 as part of efforts to tackle child marriage.

The couple tied the knot on the Isle of Man, where 16 and 17-year-olds can still legally marry with the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.

When the wedding was discussed on Loose Women, the panel were generally positive, while viewers commented on social media: “Are we really celebrating child marriage?”

Parents Tyson and Paris Fury have publicly backed the marriage, with Tyson proudly walking his daughter down the aisle on her big day.

Paris has also defended the decision, pointing out that she was engaged at 17 after meeting Tyson when she was just 15.

Venezuela left formal schooling at 11 as part of Traveller tradition and has since moved from family life into married life.

With 1.3 million TikTok followers, the eldest daughter of Tyson and Paris is reportedly being lined up to star in her own reality show alongside husband Noah, 19.

It is believed Netflix would be the frontrunner to produce the series following the success of the family’s hit show, At Home With The Furys.

Source link