MAYA Jama looked incredible as she joined David Beckham and Rio Ferdinand for the Qatar Grand Prix.
The Love Island host, 31, dialled up the glamour as she walked the Circuit in a strapless black dress which showed off every inch of her toned figure.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
Maya Jama looked incredible as she joined David Beckham and Rio Ferdinand for the Qatar Grand PrixCredit: GettyThe Love Island host, 31, dialled up the glamour as she walked the Circuit in a strapless black dress which showed off every inch of her toned figureCredit: GettyMaya joined the likes of Sir David Beckham, Rio Ferdinand and Gary Neville ahead of the penultimate race of the seasonCredit: Getty
Maya joined the likes of Sir David Beckham, Rio FerdinandandGary Neville ahead of the penultimate race of the season.
Rio and Gary met guests in the paddock as organisers highlighted the Grand Prix’s entertainment across the weekend.
The event was expected to attract more than 150,000 spectators across three days, according to reports.
Normally, Maya moves into a private villa for the ITV show, which in 2026 will run for six weeks, longer than usual.
However Portugual star Ruben, 28, is unlikely to be able to fly out to see her owing to the Premier League club’s gruelling fixture list.
A source said: “Maya and Ruben are happier than ever and will be keen to see each other whilst she films All Stars, which is back for an extended run in 2026.
“He’s extremely unlikely to be able to take time out of training and visit Cape Town so Maya will fly back when she can around ITV’s schedule.”
Maya will fly to Cape Town in the first week of January, but filming coincides with a congested fixture list for Manchester City.
Their matches include a derby clash at Manchester United on January 17 and a crucial game away to Liverpool on February 7.
Maya’s rapper ex Stormzy visited her during filming for 2024’s series and even appeared during the final.
They split in July that year and she met Ruben at the MTV EMAs last November.
They kept their romance under wraps until March this year but now regularly post snaps of them out and about together.
Last month they were spotted checking out a £4million mansion in Cheshire’s Alderley Edge, a favourite for wealthy footballers.
Maya has changed her schedule for next year’s Love IslandCredit: GettyMaya alongside Kevin Hart on the grid during the F1 Grand Prix of QatarCredit: GettyMaya looked stunning alongside Rosie Huntington-Whiteley on the grid during the F1 Grand Prix of QatarCredit: GettyDavid Beckham also attended the thrilling event which brought in thousands of guestsCredit: GettySir David Beckham walked the circuit ahead of the penultimate race of the seasonCredit: Getty
VICTORIA Bechkam has shared an emotional photo and message for son Brooklyn as the festive season begins.
The mum posted a heartbreaking sign she wants son Brooklyn home for Christmas amid their ongoing family feud.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
Victoria Beckham has sent an olive branch to estranged son BrookylnCredit: GettyVictoria posted a sweet video and poignant pic of Brooklyn’s Christmas stockingCredit: InstagramVictoria’s gesture is proving that she’s still thinking of her eldest son during this difficult timeCredit: Instagram
The family have been at odds for months but Victoria has sent an olive branch, proving she’s still thinking of her eldest son.
The singer and fashion mogul took to her Instagram Stories to share a video from her mother Jackie’s home, where all the grandchildren’s Christmas stockings are up.
Notably tied to the fireplace was Brooklyn’s embroidered name into his very own stocking.
Speaking to the camera as she panned over the decorations, she said: “So I’m here at my mom and dad’s house and look how cute.
This week Cruz took to his social media posting a cryptic message hinting that the family rift is getting the better of him.
Alongside a close-up photo of his face he wrote: “Life is too short to be silence, at least talk it out,” with a crying face emoji.
It seemed to be a subtle plea for his older brother to reach out to him in a bid to hash things out once and for all.
The pair are still not following each other on social media, suggesting they’re still in the midst of a feud.
The once tight knit Beckham clan was pulled apart earlier this year when Brooklyn and wife Nicola Peltz failed to attend his dad’s 50th birthday party.
Hot sauce entrepreneur Brooklyn was also absent from dad David’s knighthood celebrations earlier this month.
Golden Balls marked the honour, given to him by King Charles inside Windsor Castle, with a Michelin star meal at pal Gordon Ramsay‘s Chelsea restaurant.
One of which, David’s fishing trip to Scotland with sons Cruz and Romeo, saw the dad-of-four write on Instagram afterwards: “You were missed Brooklyn Beckham.”
An insider has now said that while a public apology won’t thaw the ice overnight, it would go a long way to healing the feud which is said to be fuelled by ‘anti-Nicola’ stories briefed to the media.
It was previously claimed that a close aide of Victoria and David was responsible for circulating negative stories about Nicola and her family to manipulate a media narrative.
A source told the Mail: “There is an obvious first step which would be a public acknowledgement [by David and Victoria] of what they did, and an apology.
“It cannot be a performative thing. There is no realistic chance of a reconciliation without that happening first.”
The insider added: “It is hard to understand the intensity and the escalation. It seems that they thought they could heap abuse on Nicola without any consequence. They did not let up.
“It matters what was written. It seemed as if things were being said without any regard being paid to the impact on Brooklyn. He is loyal to his wife.”
The once tight knit Beckhams had been pulled apart with the bitter family feudCredit: INSTAGRAMCruz Beckham shares cryptic post saying to ‘talk it out’ amid feud with brother BrooklynCredit: InstagramVictoria shared an emotional photo and message for her son, pictured here with his family in happier times, as the festive season beginsCredit: Instagram
VICTORIA Beckham is embracing her Spice Girls past more than ever – leaving many convinced she’s sewing the seeds for an announcement that will send fans into meltdown.
All five Spice Girls reunited for Victoria’s 50th birthday last yearCredit: InstagramBut Victoria has suggested many times Posh Spice has been retiredCredit: GettyShe missed the group’s sell-out stadium tour in 2019Credit: PA
But the fashion designer has dropped many hints in recent months that Posh Spice is coming out of retirement.
Victoria shared a clip of David enjoying himself at the concert and tagged all of her former bandmates, adding: “Tempting…”
During their 2019 reunion tour, Spice Girls sold out 13 stadium dates – including three nights at Wembley – which grossed an estimated £55million.
So you can’t blame Posh for wanting a slice of it this time around…
Posh residency
Since launching her eponymous luxury fashion brand in 2008, Victoria has made it clear it’s her priority professionally.
Discussing her decision not to join Mel B, 50, Emma, 49, Melanie C, 51, and 53-year-old Geri on tour in 2019, she told Vogue Germany: “It took me a lot of courage not to go on tour with the Spice Girls again.
“But to be the one who says, ‘You know, I’m not doing it because things feel different now than they used to’.”
She added: “I’d rather concentrate on my family and my company. I’m 45 now and very happy to be the woman I am…”
Speaking to Andy Cohen on Sirius XM, she said: “It would be tempting.
“But could I take on a world tour? No I can’t. I have a job…
“How good would the Spice Girls be at the Sphere! I love the idea of it. I mean I don’t know if I could even still sing, I mean I was never that great!”
The 20,000-capacity concert hall features wraparound screens and has hosted residencies from U2, The Eagles and Backstreet Boys, with No Doubt set to reunite there for 12 dates next May.
Spice Girls forever
Posh almost broke the internet with her acoustic rendition of Viva ForeverCredit: InstagramShe was joined by her budding pop star son CruzCredit: InstagramVictoria performing with the Spice Girls at Madison Square Gardens in 2008Credit: Spice Girls LLP via Getty Images
Right from the start, Victoria was labelled as the ‘Posh one who doesn’t sing’.
And it was all because – due to a prior family commitment – she missed the final recording session for Wannabe, meaning she was the only member without a solo.
Writing in her 2001 autobiography Learning To Fly, Victoria recalled trying to write the track over the phone with the girls – calling missing the session one of her biggest regrets.
She wrote at the time: “It did make a difference, because by the time it came to recording, performing and singing it, all the parts had been divided up between the rest of them.
“And every time we performed it I just felt like a gooseberry standing at the back not doing anything.
“And I used to say to my mum, ‘God, they’ll say I’m the one who doesn’t sing’. And she’d say, ‘Don’t worry, Victoria, no one will notice’.
“But they did notice. And to this day it’s what always gets thrown at me: Posh Spice, the one who doesn’t sing.”
Victoria has always been ahead of the joke about her vocals and recently quipped: “[My voice] wasn’t off-key, but it was small. Sometimes, they just turned my mic off.”
But she almost broke the internet when she sat down for a stripped back acoustic performance of Viva Forever with son Cruz, 20.
The incredible video sent fans wild, with one writing: “My fave song ever. Goosebumps listening it on your beautiful voice!”
And another said: “This gave me goosebumps… so iconic.”
But it was Melanie C’s comment that set tongues wagging, as she wrote: “Love this. Getting a head start on rehearsals.”
Mum guilt
Victoria joked David ‘mum-guilted’ her into taking part in the 2007 tourCredit: NetflixDavid said: ‘Our kids weren’t around to see their mum be a Spice Girl!’Credit: Netflix
Despite her reservations about singing with the girls again, Victoria has always been proud of their legacy.
Speaking in her recent Netflix documentary she admitted she “wouldn’t have been who I am now if it wasn’t for the Spice Girls, 100 per cent”.
Victoria added: “People love the Spice Girls. I love the Spice Girls. I’m so proud of that.”
And the mum-of-five joked David “mum-guilted” her into joining the group for their 2007 world tour.
In the series, he said: “Our kids weren’t around to see their mum be a Spice Girl!”
And, given Cruz’s recent duet with his former pop star mum, there’s no doubt David and the kids will be encouraging Victoria to dust off her little Gucci dress at least one more time.
Victoria hasn’t performed with the girls since the closing ceremony of the 2012 London OlympicsCredit: Getty ImagesBut all the signs are pointing to the Spice Girls performing as a five-piece once againCredit: Getty Images
CRUZ Beckham is understood to have had his driving license REVOKED after speeding in 20mph zones.
The son of David and Victoria, 20, has lost his license after racking up two speeding tickets within two years of passing his driving test.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
Cruz Beckham has had his driving license revokedCredit: Andrew StyczynskiCruz will be forced to re-take both his practical and theory testsCredit: Getty
According to the Mail on Sunday, he had fallen victim to going over the limit in 20mph zones twice.
He is one of 500,000 who were caught speeding in areas with the same limit.
Cruz’s second incident is believed to have taken place on September 2 according to the publication.
He had told his Instagram followers at the time that he had been caught doing “24 in a 20” zone.
If a driver receives six or more points on their license within two years of passing their driving test, their license is immediately revoked and made void.
It means Cruz will now have to re-take both his practical and driving theory tests in order to re-obtain a license from the DVLA.
Sources close to Cruz told the Mail that he was “gutted” to have had his license taken away from him.
They added: “It’s infuriating but he seems to have taken it on the chin.”
The 20-year-old famously owned a burgundy Land Rover which he took to McDonald’s to celebrate passing his test just under two years ago.
Cruz is understood to frequently drive himself between the family’s West London home and his parents’ Cotswolds mansion.
The Sun has contacted a representative for Cruz Beckham for comment.
He used his car to travel between his family’s West London and Cotswolds homesCredit: Getty
BROOKLYN Beckham and wife Nicola Peltz are willing to end their feud with David and Victoria – if they issue a public apology.
The once impenetrable Beckhams have been split apart with eldest son Brooklyn and wife Nicola Peltz adrift in California.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz want an apology from Davie and Victoria BeckhamCredit: GettyDavid recently celebrated his knighthood with VictoriaCredit: Instagram
Hot sauce entrepreneur Brooklyn was notably absent from dad David’s knighthood celebrations last week as Golden Balls marked the honour, given to him by King Charles inside Windsor Castle, with a Michelin star meal at pal Gordon Ramsay‘s Chelsea restaurant.
Prior to that, Brooklyn failed to congratulate his dad on achieving the lifelong dream when the honours list was announced, and he missed a number of events celebrating Becks’ 50th birthday.
One of which, David’s fishing trip to Scotland with sons Cruz and Romeo, saw the dad-of-four write on Instagram afterwards: “You were missed @brooklynpeltzbeckham.”
An insider has now said that while a public apology won’t thaw the ice overnight, it would go a long way to healing the feud which is said to be fuelled by ‘anti-Nicola’ stories briefed to the media.
A source told the Mail: “There is an obvious first step which would be a public acknowledgement [by David and Victoria] of what they did, and an apology. It cannot be a performative thing. There is no realistic chance of a reconciliation without that happening first.”
The insider added: “It is hard to understand the intensity and the escalation. It seems that they thought they could heap abuse on Nicola without any consequence. They did not let up.
“It matters what was written. It seemed as if things were being said without any regard being paid to the impact on Brooklyn. He is loyal to his wife.”
Publicly, David and Victoria haven’t directly addressed the fallout, though Victoria did hint at her feelings in an interview ahead of the release of her Netflixdocumentary.
In it, she spoke about seeing Oasis at Wembley Stadium after brothers Liam and Noel Gallagher reconciled for an epic tour.
Many drew parallels between the warring Manc brothers and the Beckham siblings, who have traded online digs amid the feud.
“I just think their mum must be so happy,” Victoria told The Sunday Times.
“It must have been really tough on the mum, the boys not talking for all those years.
“And I just think as a mum, that must be … she must feel so happy to see her boys getting on.”
The designer is described as having become “lost in thought for a moment” by the interviewer.
There are contrasting stories over a wedding dress row, which saw Nicola wear Valentino instead of her mother-in-law’s label, with some claiming Nicola snubbed Victoria’s brand while others say it was Victoria who U-turned on the idea.
Relations were dealt a further blow when Beckham ally Marc Anthony called Victoria the “most beautiful woman in the room” ahead of her first dance with Brooklyn, a statement the Peltz’s found disrespectful.
In the years that followed there were happy family selfies and united fronts at events attended together, but this year tensions ramped back up.
In August, the clearest indication of unrest came as Brooklyn and Nicola renewed their vows, which were presided over by Nicola’s billionaire dad Nelson, and none of the Beckhams were invited
The Beckhams with Brooklyn and Nicola in 2023Credit: INSTAGRAMVictoria recently mused about sibling fallouts after watching Oasis performCredit: Getty
Adam, who won a medal at the Paris Olympics last summer, first met Holly when her younger sister Tilly was competing alongside on Strictly in 2021.
The happy couple then went Instagram official in June 2023, and the following year they revealed they were getting married.
In a chat with OK! Magazine that came out in July 2024, Holly was asked about whether she’s keen to have a child after her one-year-old brother Jesse was welcomed into the world.
Holly responded with: “Oh my goodness – I’ve only just got a boyfriend!”
When asked whether her famous dad ever gives her boyfriend pep talks, Holly told the magazine: “Totally different areas. One’s a chef, one’s in a pool.
“Obviously, they’re both high performance (men) – they both bond over that, but they prefer to talk about cars, to be honest.”
Holly has been enjoying a lavish hen-do celebrationCredit: Instagram/Hollyramsayy
David Beckham was awarded a knighthood for services to sport and charity todayCredit: PAThe whole family were there to support David, but Brooklyn was nowhere to be seenCredit: romeobeckham/InstagramDavid’s son Brooklyn is yet to congratulate dad David on his knighthoodCredit: GettyBrooklyn and his wife Nicole have reportedly ‘quit’ the Beckham familyCredit: Getty
The Beckham family feud is understood to have actually started four years ago, when Brooklyn’s wife Nicola Peltz, 30, refused to wear a wedding dress designed by Victoria.
Meanwhile, Becks put the feud behind him today to receive the biggest honour of career and become Sir David Beckham.
It marks the end of an agonising wait for the charity ambassador, who was first put forward for a knighthood in 2011.
Sir David was made a Knight Bachelor by King CharlesCredit: Getty
In a lengthy Instagram post he said: “I can’t even begin to describe what a special day it is for me today, a boy born in East London, to receive a Knighthood from His Majesty The King. I am truly humbled and so grateful for this honour.”
Sir David then went onto reveal just how much the honour meant to him.
“All I have ever wanted to do is to make my family proud.” the star gushed.
Becks then added a sweet message to his four kids, and wrote: “To my beautiful children who I am so proud of and I know this is a proud and inspiring day for them as well, they are our greatest joy in life and my inspiration every single day. I love you all so much…”
Sir David proudly shows off his knighthood alongside Lady Victoria and his parentsCredit: Andrew Matthews/PA Wire