Sort Your Life Out has been a huge success for Stacey Solomon after five seasons, and Stacey made an announcement about its future she might not have been ‘allowed’ to say

Stacey Solomon discusses Sort Your Life Out
Stacey Solomon has given a massive update about her hit show Sort Your Life Out. The X Factor icon told all on The One Show tonight – but realised she may have said too much. I’m a Celebrity star Stacey, 35, was joined by her husband Joe Swash on the chat show as she spoke about the huge success of her BBC series.
Stacey hosts Sort Your Life Out alongside pros Iwan Carrington, Robert Bent, and Dilly Carter, travelling across the UK to help people declutter, spruce up, and renovate their homes. The Loose Women started talking about all the accolades the show has received over its five seasons, including a Royal Television Society award, a National Television Award, and even two BAFTA nominations. Coming to the end of the segment, Alex Scott made sure to ask: “Just quickly, because everyone watching right now will be screaming at their TVs – is there going to be another series?”
Alex Jones encouraged: “Yeah, come on,” and Stacey dropped some big news. She excitedly shared: “We’re all meeting up next month and we’re going to start a whole other series.”
As quickly as she shared the news she spun to Joe and placed her hand on his leg, asking: “Am I allowed to say that?”
Realising the damage was done, Stacey summarised: “Yes! If we’re allowed” The Only Way is Essex star Joe then jokingly added: “There is a rumour there might be another series I’ve heard, on the street.”
This isn’t the only show Stacey is going to be working on, with the new series Stacey & Joe set to air on April 1. The series will follow the celeb couple at their Essex home Pickle Cottage, alongside their blended family of six children – three of whom they share while Stacey has two from a prior relationship and Joe has one older son.
Stacey hopes that the show will give fans more of an insight into what goes on behind the scenes of her famous homestead, but admitted she was nervous about creating the intimate series.
“A new year. A very new adventure. Coming Spring 2025. We’ve been so nervous and excited to share this. Here is us. All of us. In 2024 we opened up our home and made a series about our lives, family, work and everything in between,” she wrote in a post describing what to expect.
“It was a huge leap into the unknown and it’s been an absolute whirlwind making it. But last year as a family we decided to say yes to more and do things we’d never done. We have spoken about making a documentary for a long time, lots of you have asked too. So here we go. A journey with us every second of the way.”
She concluded: “Through the laughter the tears and the craziness… We hope it makes you smile, feel good and hopefully enjoy getting to know us all a little more.”
Like this story? For more of the latest showbiz news and gossip, follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok , Snapchat , Instagram , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube and Threads .